Recipes

Friday, June 8, 2012

ummmm...... hi?

awkward pause.... 

Remember me?

I know it has been a while, but I am hoping things are starting to get back to normal for me. It has been pretty crazy, but I really think this blog helps to keep me on track, so I don't want to give it up just yet.

Wanna know what I have been up to besides working my butt off? Allow me to share...

Along with putting in some serious extra hours at work, I am pretty happy to report that my eating and running have remained the same as usual. I have been getting at least 4 runs in per week, trying to keep up with my push ups and sit ups (not doing so good with that), eating relatively healthy, and spending lots of quality time at home with Mike and the pups.



You will understand the massive amount of drinking after reading below...



Wanna know what these guys have been up to lately?


Let's begin with Franklin...



That damned dog.

And Deluca? Well, he has just been sweet as pie. :)


Always allowing Franklin to lay, jump, hump, kick, or cover him in mud.


Does anyone remember why we got a 2nd dog? I sure don't.

Aaaannnnndddddd..... I'm BACK!!


1 comment:

  1. I told you not to get a second dog. They are always the devil spawn. Just like a second child. Haaaaaaave you met Freddie?

    ReplyDelete