Recipes

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

If only my closet looked like Polyvore...

Cozy Fall
This is the type of outfit I would love to be wearing right now. It is so fall-perfect. I have recently started using Polyvore and I am IN LOVE! It allows you to make your own outfits, accessorize your current outfits, and shop...  amazeballs. Basically I have been designing my outfit for the upcoming engagement party I am hosting all week. I did find some awesomely cheap booties on polyvore which are going to be perfect with my dress and tights on Saturday. I'll try to post pics next week.

Sorry for the lag in posting this week, I don't have a lot to write about right now. My husband has been doing most of the cooking lately, except for on Monday when I made us each an egg with toast... major wife points deducted. But, that is what we wanted. We were tired of leftovers and I wanted something easy and healthy. Oh well. I did make it out running on Tuesday morning and plan to do the same on Thursday, Friday and Saturday.

Mike has made the menu for the whole week and he is pretty excited to be doing the cooking. Since I have been working late, I gladly gave up my kitchen duties. Getting off work when it is already dark and then having to run errands does not put me in the mood to cook when I get home. Last night, he made a wonderful jambalaya. Maybe he will do a guest post with the recipe and his thoughts on our health(ier) lifestyle. :) 

I am heading to Greenville tonight to meet my best friend's new baby boy! Have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment