Recipes

Thursday, October 11, 2012

TGI... THURSDAY!

Mike and I had a great anniversary evening, complete with the ever romantic dinner in front of the TV. :) Like I said before, we did a big dinner over the weekend, so we had a very chill night on our actual anniversary. Of course there were plenty of gifts and a little wine, but we kept everything very low key.

Our dinner consisted of roasted potatoes and broccoli, with a fried egg on top. It is seriously our favorite dinner ever.

Then we enjoyed our dinner while sitting on the couch and catching up on some TV.

I ended up ditching my wine for some milk, cause that is how I roll.

--

Yesterday morning, I got up and ran 5 miles. It is hard to believe that this is my last week of "training" before just a few short runs next week to prepare for the race. I took it easy on this 5 mile run, because I need to be able to do 12 miles this weekend.  I ended up taking Friday off, so I plan on getting my long run done first thing tomorrow morning, instead of trying to squeeze it in this weekend.


I am getting really excited about the race next weekend, but I am super excited about this weekend coming up. We have so many friends coming into town for a wedding and I am so excited to actually be able to just enjoy a wedding for once. This will be the first one this year that I am not involved in and I get to just show up and enjoy the festivities.

I hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment