Recipes

Thursday, August 2, 2012

W1D3

I ran around my neighborhood this morning to complete day 3 of my first week of half marathon training. I got a little lost in my run this morning and really didn't feel too bad. I actually felt really good and the run went by really quickly. I have a rest day tomorrow, so I plan to do just that... REST! My legs are definitely feeling a little sore after 3 runs in a row and I want to give them the proper rest before my 4 mile run on Saturday.


I'm a bit of a worry wort so I had to get rid of the street names on my map. I am not really worried about any of you, just the randos that may come across my blog and want to murder me in my sleep. You know, the usual stuff people worry about. 

I will post my run from Saturday at some point this weekend. I guess I need to figure out where I want to run on Saturday, so I will get on that now. 
Hope everyone has a good weekend!

Yesterday's Stats:

Calories (+) 177
Sodium (+) 1500
Protein (+) 18

No comments:

Post a Comment