Recipes

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

W1D2

As promised, here is my run for today. I am on to day 2 of the 1st week and ran a little slower than yesterday, but I am ok with that. I worked at the hospital last night which means 4 hours of non stop commotion and getting to bed about 2 hours later than normal, so we will blame it on that. :)


As you can see my smiley face is letting you know I had a "so-so" run. Haha. It was a bit more muggy than yesterday, but all in all, a pretty nice day.

After showering at the gym, I decided that the muffin in my lunch bag was not going to cut it for breakfast. My stomach was growling and I needed something more. I did something I never do... got breakfast at a drive through. I know, I know, but I just had to have something!! I tried to make a good choice and went to Starbucks for an egg white wrap. I had no idea they even had anything more than muffins and cake before I started seeing actual meals pop up on other blogger's pages, so I figured I would give it a try.

I went with the Spinach, Feta, and Egg White Wrap, which besides the sodium content (why so high???), was relatively not horrible for you. I would rather make it on my own at home, but I was lucky to have even gotten out the door without my pillow and blanket this morning. It was a tough one.



Of course, because I was already there, I had to go ahead and get an iced tea as well. I think that was the highlight of my morning. :)


Yesterday's Stats:

Calories (-) 629
Sodium (+) 114
Protein (-) 2

1 comment:

  1. You should really get the green tea there. It is minty. Love it.

    ReplyDelete