Recipes

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

It Starts Today.

Yesterday, I decided to start this blog. I am feeling a little weird about it since I have no idea what I am doing and do not think I am a 'writer' in the least.  I have been reading them for years and find such comfort in reading about others who have been through a lot of the same struggles and frustrations with a healthy lifestyle as I have.  I am beginning this blog with the thought that it will be a place for me to document my meals, keep track of my work outs, share my recipes, and encourage myself.  Hopefully, it will transition into a blog that mixes family, travel, fashion, and living, while remaining healthy and strong. 

I woke up yesterday deciding that from this point on, I will not allow myself to be depressed or sad or unhappy with my looks and how my clothes fit. I am making a change. This cycle of feeling great and getting depressed about my looks is done. My journey to finding the happiest and healthiest me starts today.

XO,
Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment