Recipes

Monday, July 30, 2012

farm hangover

A little warning, this post will have nothing to do with healthy living... I am seriously in a fog right now from eating, drinking, and being merry. I am still recovering from a truly wonderful weekend at a farm and bed and breakfast in the middle of nowhere, Virginia, so get ready for photo overload. This place was absolutely breathtaking...

 
 
 
 
 

That cow, her name is Butterscotch (named by me), and she wanted to come home with me. :) Darn CRV wouldn't fit her though...

Mike and I did get 1 run in while we were there, a hilly and tough 3 mile run, but a run none the less. I stopped to take pictures quite a bit, so I really wouldn't even call it a work out.


I have a slight obsession with cows... those who have known me my whole life will remember it.


Yup, there I am, in my bridesmaid's dress, trying to get close enough to a baby calf to take a picture with it. Those suckers are fast though... and the mama didn't really like me chasing after her babe and made it known by mooing like crazy at me.


It was the best weekend ever... good food, good friends, and good times.


Oh yeah, and Mike was there. He had a lot of fun too.




Now, it's back to reality... and HALF MARATHON TRAINING!!! That shizz starts tomorrow! EEK!

No comments:

Post a Comment