Recipes

Thursday, December 22, 2011

It's Only Thursday?

This week is going by at a snail's pace...

We have plenty left to do before leaving on Friday, so the evenings are flying by, but the days, are sooo long and sooo boring. I have complete holiday brain and am only really doing work to keep the clock ticking. I don't think anyone at my office is getting much accomplished.

Anyway... I didn't make it to the gym yesterday or today.  I blame Mike for yesterday and I blame myself for today :). Yesterday morning, Mike and I were riding together and I could have dropped him off early, gone to the gym and then gone to work. But, he really wanted to sleep in. Which he deserved to do because he has been working really early lately and staying up pretty late working on various things. So, I allowed it. Today, I just couldn't get motivated. I actually woke up pretty early, but by the time I got moving to leave, I would have only had 30 min at the gym. So, I decided to use that time finishing laundry and making breakfast. We have to get all of our packing done tonight so laundry is kind of a priority right now. :)

I am just going to have to kick my ass in gear when we return from our trip. Although I would love to say that I will work out while up there, I know better. Without a gym membership and the freezing cold temperatures, I will probably not be getting anything in. I am going to say that I will try to get a run in a few days, but we shall see...


Yesterday's lunch was fantastic. Very horrible for me, but super delicious. It doesn't help that we have a million cookies and sweets laying around the office as well... I should just stop weighing myself until January. ;)
After stopping by a birthday party last night, we came home to eat some leftover tacos. I had a big chicken taco in a whole wheat wrap. I was pretty full after just one, so that is all I had. I will be having another today for lunch to try to use up all the leftovers.
Tonight, I think I am having a sweet potato with a side of asparagus for dinner. I want to use up everything in the fridge before we leave. I am going to the grocery store tonight to get supplies for our road trip munchies. I think we have come up with a good plan and I'll post the details tomorrow.

Have a great Thursday... if and when it ever ends, it will finally be FRIDAY!! Whoo Hoo!

Yesterday's Stats (I don't even want to look!):
Calories (+) 328
Sodium (+) 1035
Protein (-) 3

1 comment:

  1. We will go jogging over new years. I'm going to try and get at least a mile in every day while I'm off.

    ReplyDelete