Recipes

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Oh Christmas Brie!

I know, I am a nerd.  This is my beautiful brie pastry. :) It turned out great and is such an easy dish to make for parties. I got home, threw everything together, put it in the oven while I got ready, then walked out the door 5 minutes after it came out of the oven. I love serving this dish with apple or pear slices, but I didn't have any on hand, so wheat thins worked.
Put together, baste with egg wash, Bake at 400 F for 20-25 min, Serve!
The ornament exchange was a lot of fun. We all got a chance to sip some wine, enjoy great food, and gab our faces off. It was nice to catch up with everyone before the holidays next week. Our food spread was quite impressive for only a few gals.

That is all I have for today. But guess what??? Tomorrow it is Friday! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment