Recipes

Thursday, October 6, 2011

I think it's working...

Hey! It is Thursday and I could not be more excited! Tomorrow is our last day of work before heading to Mexico for a few relaxing days. I. can't. wait!

I worked at the hospital last night, so my eats were quite boring. I had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and an energy ball. Lunch was the same quinoa with grilled chicken and breakfast was also the same pumpkin overnight oats... See... boring.

It has been just about 2 weeks since I started this blog and thought I would update you on my thoughts. My goal with this blog was to monitor my eating better and have a responsibility to my healthy goals. So far, it has totally worked.

Each day I find myself thinking about what I can blog about. When I want to come home and eat something crappy or not go on a run, I remember all of you. I remember that if I don't do what I am supposed to do, I will have to face all of you with the honest truth. That has been such an amazing motivator and I hope I can keep it up.

I have a lot of blog ideas and I can't wait to get them all out. There are so many topics that I want to cover here. Although I have plenty, I am not just talking about healthy topics. I also want to incorporate fashion, travel, and family. But first, I think I need to get a good handle on my healthy lifestyle before I open myself up to the big world of other topics.

While I run each night, I think about the things I want to discuss on this blog. The running and healthy topics that I have always wanted to research more about, but never found a good reason to. Now, I feel like I can share these thoughts with you. Share my research and really figure out the best possible way to feed and take care of my body. Hopefully, it will help others do the same.

I hope my posts haven't been too boring, and I would love feedback. So, let me know if I am on the right track or if the things I write about are boring or stupid. I will try to learn as much as possible about the things I post and hopefully will have a very open mind about the topics that are discussed.

Tomorrow's post should be a little more interesting since I have about 800 things to do tonight and am going to try to make myself get in a run as well. We shall see!!

No comments:

Post a Comment