Recipes

Thursday, October 13, 2011

I'm baaaaccckkkk!

What an amazing, beautiful, fun, and gorgeous place I just returned from. I don't have any pics yet, since we got home at 10pm last night, but I will try to get them on my computer tonight for a full re-cap coming soon. The place we stayed was beyond fancy and luxurious. Things that I don't really think describe Mike and I. haha.

You will be glad to know we exercised 2 of the days we were there and I am so proud of that. I did not stuff myself too much and tried to limit my sugar-y drinks, so I didn't return swollen. We laid on the pool beds, lounged in our lazy river, hung out with some newlyweds, attempted to snorkel, rode bikes, walked a ton, and ate some wonderful food. It was a fabulous trip.

I returned with lots of fun goodies for friends and family, NO SUNBURN (whoo hoo!), and a cold. Ugh. My boss told me that every time she travels to Mexico she returns with a head cold or sinus infection. Apparently the pollution in Mexico is one of the worst in the world and since they are so overpopulated, germs are pretty intense. I think it was a combination of people being sick in my office last week, changes in weather, and airplane/port travel. Those things usually get me pretty sick. Either way, I am just glad it happened on our last night and didn't ruin our trip.

I will hopefully return to my regular blogging ways tomorrow with a re-cap and back to my running/eating well schedule.

Have a wonderful Thursday! Only 1 more day til the weekend! Whoo Hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment