Recipes

Monday, April 2, 2012

bad blogger

Sorry this is going to be a quick post today! I might plan on doing a little writing from my couch tonight, if I get everything accomplished that I want to get accomplished... so we shall see.

Work is CRAYAYAZY right now... which is actually a really good thing. I am feeling really challenged, and I kinda like it. :)

Currently, I am munching on this... which is giving me lots of energy to keep on chugging along!


It is gooey, ewey, and oh, so, delicious. I have caramel all over my fingers and desk, which is quite a feat since I have managed to keep it off of the 8,000 papers that are strewn about around my keyboard. 

Look at all that salt!!


Things I am obsessed with right now....
  • Dark Chocolate
  • Sea Salt
  • Caramel
Which means this chocolate bar is making.my.world. Of course, Mike is pretty awesome too. :) 

Ta Ta for now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment